Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lunch for one: Prawn and avocado salad



Sweat: 1%
Sweet: 99%

I found an avocado in the fridge so I decided to fix myself this really quick lunch. It would be tastier if I added a dollop of mayonnaise and few drops of Tabasco but I went for the healthier option and used lemon and Olive oil instead. The seeded bread was from Marks and Spencer. Loved it!  


Ingredients:

1/2 ripe avocado
A handful or king prawns (peeled and cooked)
1 wedge of lemon
2 slices of toasts (bread of your choice)
Olive oil

Method:

1. Scoop avocado out of skin and dice. Save the skin. 
2. Place avocado in a bowl along with the cooked prawns. Drizzle olive oil and mix well. Place the prawn and avocado mix back in the skin. 
3. Cut a wedge of lemon for a more refreshing taste of the salad.
4. Serve with two slices of buttered toasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment