Sunday, November 4, 2012

Vietnamese food in town


A few days ago my friends and I went for Vietnamese food. The restaurant, more like a cafe I would say, was opened few months ago in Chinatown. I had high hopes before visiting and it did not disappoint me. The food was great. The coffee was excellent! My friends had two coffees each. I wanted to have a second one but I was so full that my stomach could not intake another drop of water. In the end, we had three starters - a mixed of everything, a spring roll and a salad, three phos and five coffees. It only cost us each 10 pounds because we had the half price voucher! WOOHOO! The waiter (whom I suspect was the owner) was very caring. He spoke perfect English and decent Cantonese. 

We will certainly visit it again even if we do not have a discount voucher. But the good news is, we do have another one to use before the 15th of this month! YEY! I will definitely have two coffees next time! I love Vietnamese coffee so much that I am now considering of buying the coffee filter and ground coffee to make my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment