Saturday, December 1, 2012

First day of December


December has officially arrived hence the countdown to Christmas begins. YEY! I have just excitedly opened the first door of the advent calendar that I bought recently and bang! CUPCAKE QUEEN's sitting inside. Absolutely adore this colour! Although the weather is really crap outside, knowing that behind each little door lies a colourful surprise has suddenly lightened up my day. Have you opened the very first door of your advent calendar yet? Hope you are enjoying whatever it is behind the door too! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER ^O^

Last month I attempted to make some matcha mochi and successfully demonstrated some really bad kneading skills LOL! Now I can proudly announce that my kneading skills have already been improved, though not perfect, yet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment